In StockAdjustable Sprinkler System SKU: SPKSY
Complete sprinkler system - 5 settings - for seedlings to grass
Now you can water your whole garden from one tap without investing in an expensive built-in system. Simply place the three sprinklers wherever they’re needed – built-in stakes hold them securely in place and there’s 1.8 metres of PVC hose between them for total coverage. And, as each one has five settings ranging from fine mist to drenching spray, you can water everything from seedlings and vegetables to lawns all at the same time.
Each set includes:
3 x 5 Pattern sprinkler
3 x 1/2" 1.8 meter PVC hose
6 x Hose connectors
2 x Female adaptors
Product Rating: (4.15)1. Mr Brownlee on 16/03/2017
An excellent concept. The ability to have a reduced volume for border plants as well as simultaneously full flow for lawns has made my watering much simpler and more effective. A good product which I would remommend to anyone.2. Mrs Painter from WA on 14/03/2017
The adjustable sprinkler system was just what we needed for the side lawn. Easy to set up, move and use.3. Mrs Neil from NSW on 6/03/2017
We were very pleased with the product and found it very easy to use. It also covered a wide area of the lawn in one go.4. Mrs Powell from NSW on 12/02/2017
Lawn is looking great and gives us more time to do other things instead of standing their holding the hose. Easy to move around.5. Mrs Dreimanis from VIC on 8/01/2017
I am very happy with this item6. Ms Wesslink from QLD on 1/01/2017
Really love this product. I recommend to anyone who has a garden or lawn you want to water & not hang around holding the hose. Water several places at the same time. Intend to get more soon.7. Mrs Spooner from QLD on 20/12/2016
I have used one of these before and works fairly well.8. Mrs Minniss from QLD on 18/12/2016
What a great idea - I love that I don't need to go out to shift the sprinkler every half hour - I will purchase more down the track to water my vege garden, etc.9. Ireland from NSW on 14/12/2016
I bought these for my daughter and she thinks they are fantastic, they water her veges and the chooks get under the water when it,s hot.10. Mrs Loring from QLD on 14/12/2016
Great idea for watering a garden. Just love it. Need some stakes supplied to raise it up though. My garden is small but leafy so a friend made some stakes and wire holders so the hose system is about 3ft off the ground. sometimes only need 2 sprinklers. It is so versatile. Works a treat.11. Ms Gahan from ACT on 14/12/2016
Sprinker is good quality and allows me to water my garden well. I have already bought two sets and they same me time.12. Mrs Hill from QLD on 19/07/2016
We just love this product. It is wonderful for doing the footpath and for when you have washing on the line near a garden. It is so easy to use and a great price.13. Mrs Binsley from WA on 26/02/2016
Great sprinklers. We do not have the water pressure (bore) to use them all together, but the sprinklers themselves used in isolation are terrific. Direction options mean no water wasted.14. Mrs Paterson from NSW on 5/01/2015
This is a fantastic product! My daughter also has one and it is great for general use as well as those gardens that are odd shapes and cannot be watered effectively by sprinkles and such. I cannot praise it highly enough as it makes life easier!15. Mrs Wayman from NSW on 18/02/2017
Good product, works well16. Mrs Tuttleby from VIC on 11/02/2017
The adjustable sprinklers work so well that I have ordered a third set. However to make it work it needs a little double ended connector to join it to the hose. Most experienced gardeners would have one of these as I had, but a newbie might be very frustrated.17. Mrs Murray from SA on 14/09/2016
The sprinklers are good, but need to have a bit more length in the hoses.18. Ms Anderson from QLD on 25/02/2016
THis product does what I purchased it for. Watering in a small space Am very happy with it19. Mrs Coverdale from WA on 25/02/2016
Good value.20. Ms Flight from TAS on 28/11/2017
Wish it had longer hose length between sprinklers21. Mrs Johns from SA on 18/11/2017
Useful. We now have two sets of this sprinkler system and they are quite handy.22. Mrs Eindorf from TAS on 11/03/2017
Great idea but is not so successful in my garden. Need to be aware of water pressure.23. Ms Dearden from VIC on 8/02/2017
This product is OK providing you have an adaptable tap system.24. Mrs Toohey from QLD on 25/02/2016
Too difficult to assemble. Needed a man to do it.25. Mr Maclean from NSW on 22/02/2016
OK26. Mrs Price from NSW on 21/11/2016
We would only recommend this sprinkler system if you have much higher than average water pressure. Our otherwise adequate water pressure gives very limited coverage with this product.27. Mrs Crew from QLD on 20/07/2016
These did not work for us in the piggy back configuration but we will use each sprinkler individually. Could be something to do with water pressure.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.