In StockArm Sleeve Protectors SKU: ASPTR
Heavy duty arm protectors - when long sleeves aren’t enough!
The garden is filled with things that can injure your arms, from thorns and sharp branches to biting insects and, of course, you’re out in the sun. Unlike a regular long-sleeved shirt, these protectors will keep them all safely at bay. Made from heavy-duty polyester, they’re light, comfortable, easy to wear and machine washable. Each pack contains two pairs – just pull them on and head out in safety. They’re great when you’re bushwalking and camping, too.
Each sleeve is 40 cm L in green color.
One size fits all.
One set includes 2 pairs (4 pcs).
Product Rating: (4.46)1. Mrs Pollock from NSW on 13/12/2017
Wish I had purchased these ages ago! Wonderful when struggling to prune a very out-of-hand prickly fern that catches in your clothing & rips at your skin. The next invention should most certainly be a full suit!!!2. Mr Trewin from QLD on 20/11/2017
Excellent product protect the arms really well and are easy to put on and take off overall a great addition to my gardening equipment3. Mrs Shoebridge from NSW on 20/11/2017
Really, really good. Makes work in the garden so much nicer. Wash and dries quickly. Would recommend them to the garden lover.4. Ms Mahony from VIC on 6/11/2017
excellent really protective5. Mr Prescott from VIC on 19/09/2017
Excellent product, valuable as far as saving cuts by thorns etc.6. Mr Russell from WA on 27/05/2017
Very good at protecting the arms.7. Mrs Meacham from SA on 16/04/2017
Find that the arm sleeves are great as we have quite a lot of roses to prune which I normally get arm damage from.8. Mrs Day from QLD on 3/04/2017
An excellent product extremely useful when cutting away dead foliage on prickly plants. Would definitely recommend them9. Mrs Baird-Orr from WA on 19/03/2017
I found the arm guard protectors every bit as good your ad. In addition to this use I gave a pair to my sister who has a blood disorder and her arms bleed during her sleep. This means that she is continuosly has to wash her sheets. since wearing the sleeves this problem has been solved. great as she is elderly every bit helps.10. Mrs Jose from SA on 17/01/2017
Great for those plants that make me itch whilst pruning them - no more itch!11. Mrs O''day from TAS on 16/01/2017
My husband has tissue thin skin. He is always cutting himself. Since using the gardening sleeve, life is good.12. Mrs Perinet from QLD on 21/12/2016
At 71 years old, my thin skin bled copiously from every jab during pruning & general gardening. The arm protectors have stopped that & allowed the skin on my arms to return to normal.13. Mrs Fasnacht from TAS on 13/12/2016
I am more than happy with the purchase of the sleeves,I have had breast cancer and, It is essential to keep my arms free from scratches to prevent infection.I would recommend these protectors to all gardeners.14. Miss Bosch-reitz from VIC on 6/12/2016
Very handy my mum is enjoying using these and protecting her arms from scratches when gardening.15. Mr Dzundza from QLD on 22/11/2016
arm protectors work well,thank you.16. Mrs Young from NSW on 15/11/2016
These Arm Sleeve Protectors are a great product. If you are a certain age where your skin is drying out these arm protectors will benefit as you will no long get "skin tears". Skin Tears are a problem when gardening for older persons. Fantastic product & wish there were leg protectors in the same fabric!!!17. Mrs Willis from NSW on 14/11/2016
Thank god for the Arm Sleeve Protectors, no more scratches or itchy arms for me during gardening or any gardening clean up. Easy to put on and machine washable to use again and again.18. Mrs Poulsen from QLD on 31/10/2016
I often scratch my arms while gardening so these sleeve protectors are a good way to save my skin.19. Mrs Stait from NSW on 31/10/2016
Best thing I have ever bought.20. Ms Dent from NSW on 24/10/2016
Great. Thank you.21. Mrs Elkjaer from QLD on 3/10/2016
Not only do I use them for gardening, but also as arm protection when walking dogs at the RSPCA. It prevents the dogs claws from scratching my arms. Easy to use, easy to wash!! great product!22. Mrs Sing from VIC on 21/09/2016
My husband is using them when gardening and does not get cuts on his arms any more. Excellent purchase23. Mrs Killen from NSW on 24/07/2016
Excellent product. Just what I needed to protect fragile skin from prickly garden plants.24. Ms Robertson from QLD on 11/09/2017
Product was as described and arrived quite quickly.25. Mrs Di Vito from NSW on 1/05/2017
Product is fine but not as padded for protection as I had expected26. Mrs Emms from WA on 3/01/2017
sleeves are fine and fit good27. Mrs Lacey from SA on 13/11/2016
These arm protectors are great, but if you have fat arms you could have a circulation issue! So one size definitely won't fit all.28. Mrs Hill from SA on 8/11/2016
Theses are great for gardening and comfortable to wear but can get a bit too warm.29. Mrs Newcomen from WA on 7/11/2016
Very useful.30. Mrs Rayner from WA on 24/06/2017
Sleeve protectors are a great idea but they are made for skinny arms so very tight. They will do the trick and will keep my arms safe.31. Mrs Gotsalks from VIC on 22/11/2016
Unfortunately doesn't work too well on roses.32. Mrs Strong from NSW on 21/09/2016
Have just returned these as they are too tight for my husband, and his arms are not fat!33. Ms Stafford from QLD on 27/08/2016
The idea of these protectors was a good one, and the quality was excellent. However they were extremely tight fitting. Im not an overweight person but found them too tight for comfort.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.