In StockBrush Gutter Guards SKU: BRGD
Clear, safe gutters - as simple as adding a brush!
Place these rigid, nylon brushes in your gutter and they’ll keep out falling leaves, debris and even wildlife without affecting the flow of water. They’re 93cm long and 10cm in diameter and each pack contains 6 so you can bend, cut and connect them to fit your gutters perfectly. You can even take them with you if you move! It’s such a simple way to protect your home and make your life easier. bristles are made from a Nylon brush with galvanised steel wire
Each 93L x 10 cm Diameter, brush part 91 cm
Each pack contains: 6 x Brush Gutter Guard
Product Rating: (4.50)1. Ms Field from TAS on 31/07/2017
These guards have solved our gutter debris problems.2. Ms Triplett from SA on 12/04/2017
So easy to install and they keep the gutter clear. In the worst case you can quickly take them out and do a quick clean underneath and put them straight back - much better than the old plastic gutter guard that still had to be pulled out and took hours to put back3. Mrs Ackroyd from NSW on 24/07/2016
We are very happy with this product as we were getting a lot of falling leaves from trees above, would definitely recommend this product...4. Mr Featon from QLD on 15/05/2016
Easy installation does the job.5. Mr Hughes from VIC on 15/05/2015
Great product. My water tank now fills in half the time it used too. Very easy and quick to install.6. Mrs Corbin from SA on 28/08/2015
Up to the time of writing, the Brush Gutter Guards are proving to be very effective in keeping debris out and allowing the free flow of water. We are very happy with the product.7. Mrs Nesnas from NSW on 23/08/2015
useful8. Mrs Deighton from VIC on 10/04/2015
These have been installed and I am waiting for the next fall of pine needles!
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.