Lightweight, Cordless Trimmer - efficient and easy to use
You’ll find it much less tiring to keep your garden looking its best with this ergonomically-designed cordless trimmer. It weighs just 2.2 kilos, has a wheel for added support and it adjusts from 91 and 110 cm in height for comfort. Total 12 blades included and you can work for up to 35 minutes on a single charge. It’s the perfect way to tidy edges and finish off the areas your mower can’t reach.
91 - 110 W x 24 D x 21 H cm, 2.2 Khgs
Powered by Battery pack (included) voltage: DC18V 1300 mAH LI-ION battery, runs up to 35 minutes.
Input 100-240V 50-60 Hz 12W
Output 21VDC, 300 mA
12 spare blades included
Product Rating: (4.83)1. Mrs Branco from VIC on 11/02/2018
my husband finds this grass cutter very easy to use and it does a really good job2. Mrs Radford from NSW on 3/01/2018
This is just what I have been looking for, it is light, easy to use and does a great job. Wonderful for a lady to use.3. Mr Jones from SA on 31/12/2017
I am very happy with the grass trimmer, not used it much but it seems to do the work I wanted. Thank you.4. Mrs Emms from WA on 27/03/2017
Have used it with no problems.5. Mrs Weldon from NSW on 16/10/2016
Great product, I have a bad back, also cant handle fumes from petrol trimmer, so this is a wonderful item, nice and light and does a good job.6. Ms Power from QLD on 15/02/2017
I enjoy using this product as I have a bad back and needed something light. I feel for myself it would suit a small yard. It took a little while for me to set it up and to understand how to use it but that was because I had never used this sort of equipment before. It does the job I needed it for.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.