Cordless Cultivator SKU: CULTR
Power through garden chores - lightweight, cordless cultivator
Whether you’re weeding, preparing soil for planting or mixing compost, this cultivator will get the job done quickly and efficiently. The cordless, upright design makes it easy to work in tight spaces or between rows of plants without damaging them. It’s 132cm long, ruggedly made from plastic and metal and works continuously for up to 15 - 25 minutes on a fully-charged battery. It’s also light enough for you to work comfortably without straining your back. 1500mAh battery included.
Break up or level ground, clear weeds
Work in fertiliser, prepare furrows for sowing
4 Vertical metal blades cut through tough ground
300mm wide furrow
Ergonomic, lightweight design
L132 x W22 x D20 cm, 3.85kg including battery
Battery: DC 18V, 1500mAh Lithium
No load speed 280rpm
Max. working width 200mm
Max. working depth: 80mm
Charging time: 3-5 hours
Working time (continious) 15 min - 1500mAh; 25 min - 2500 mAh
Adaptor (charger) included
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mr Parsons from SA on 29/03/2018
Good little cultivator for just keeping the weeds under control. If people think it will do the job of a big rotory hoe, they will find it want last long.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.