In StockDual Batch Compost Tumbler SKU: DBCPT
Non-stop Rotating Compost - clever, two-chamber design
Plants love compost – and it’s great to know you’re putting your household scraps to such good use. And now you can have a consistent supply – this compost bin has two separate 80 litre each chambers so the waste in one can be breaking down while you’re filling the other. You can even rotate them to speed up the process. Easily assembled it is ruggedly made from plastic and steel and measures it measures 93.5H x72.5W x 66D cm.
L72.5 x W66 x H93.5 cm, 10.7 kg
2 x 80 (dual chamber) = 160L
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Kuskopf from QLD on 8/08/2017
Great product, although perhaps a little overpriced. Much better results than using the old single compartment tumbler. We even bought a second one for a family member as a housewarming present.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.