Clear view peephole - easy-to-see screen
It can be hard to see clearly through a traditional peephole – you’ll feel so much safer with a sharp, wide-angled view of your visitors on this 6.7 x 5 cm screen. It’s easy to install into your existing peephole – no tools needed – and it fits any door from 35-65mm thick. The neat 9H x 13.5W x 3D cm unit is powered by 2 x AA batteries (not supplied), switches off automatically and back on at a touch.
• 2.4” LCD Screen
• 15 Seconds Automatic Shutdown
• Long Battery Life
• 300,000 Pixels Image
L13.5 x W9 x D3 cm, 200g -main unit 2.4' LCD screen
Powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
15s audomatic shutdown - long battery life
Easy operation - just push button
300,000 pixels camera
Door thickness 35-65mm
Wiew angle: 100 degree
Product Rating: (3.00)1. Mrs Moran from VIC on 26/06/2017
Much easier to see who is at your door. I really like this product.2. Ms Monaghan from WA on 5/01/2018
Was disappointed with actual size.Thought it would larger. Vision could be better.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.