Sit-down gardening - sturdy, easy-rolling seat
Gardening from a sitting position is easier on your back and knees. This deluxe seat lets you sit and scoot along in comfort on 25cm pneumatic tyres. It’s very strongly made to support a total of 150 kilos with a steel frame and moulded seat. Easily assembled, it has a practical handle, measures 78L x 45Wcm and there’s a tray and basket for gloves and tools. Accessories not included
Scooter makes gardening easier on your back and knees
Accessory tray and basket mount easily under and behind the seat; great to hold tools, seeds and gloves
Seat swivels a full 360 degrees and is height adjustable from 47 to 84cm
Pneumatic tyres roll smoothly for a stable ride
L78 x W45 x H47-84 cm
Wheel: 10" x 3.50 - 4
Basket size: 240 x 110 x 200 cm
Long pulling handle included
150 KG loading
Product Rating: (4.33)1. Mr Sullivan from NSW on 18/10/2017
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this product, It is robust enough to withstand being left out in the garden and stable on grassy surfaces. assembly takes about 30 minutes and it is easy to understand the directions. one point worth mentioning is that the tyres will need to be inflated, perhaps it would be easy to take them to a service station before assembly.2. Mrs Gray from NSW on 31/01/2018
having been in hospital have not had much chance to road test BUT would like to suggest drainage holes in accessory tray in case of unexpected rain3. Mrs Obern from NSW on 13/01/2018
Due to ongoing problems with my back and legs this is a great help in maintaining my vegetable garden. Height adjustment is also a great idea.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.