Sturdy Half Step - the safe way to easy access
When your movement is limited even a normal step can make it hard to take a walk or enjoy the garden. This 9cm-high half step is much easier to manage. The platform has slip-resistant rubber nodules and drainage holes and, at 49.5 x 29.5cm, there’s plenty of room for you to stand securely on both feet. It supports up to 100 kilos – and you could find it useful for indoor steps or getting in and out of bed, too.
49.5L x 29.5D x 9H cms
Rubber nodules on top plus drain holes for safety
Rubber tipped feet
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Bottle from NSW on 28/04/2018
This is great, it does not move at all, very pleased with purchase.2. Mrs Cowling from SA on 3/04/2018
Found this step to be just what was needed as a half step into our caravan. The platform is bigger with slip resistant nodules so is very safe. Really happy with this purchase.3. Mrs Watson on 13/03/2018
I use the step for exercise as stepping stones, also good for trying to reach roof of car when washing, step on step and it helps a lot4. Mrs Gillman from VIC on 10/03/2018
I have purchased 6 of these little steps for our new home and have placed them outside to elevate the step up to inside and outside our doors. It has been such a help as I have a lower back issue.5. Mrs Mckenzie from NSW on 29/12/2017
This solid step has made the house safer for my elderly mother. The step grips the floor well and the tread on the top surface is slip resistant .6. Ms Polubinski from ACT on 28/12/2017
The step is very handy for my elderly mother. we use it to help her get into my car.7. Ms Brooks from QLD on 16/12/2017
I am very happy with this half step as it is just the right height. In fact I bought a second one for my laundry entry as the step down onto the path was a bit too much. It is well worth consideration.8. Mrs Breusch from NSW on 13/12/2017
The outdoor half step was exactly what I needed as the walkway was just too high. It saved having to get a carpenter in to build a step and so much cheaper.9. Ms Carlyon from NSW on 5/12/2017
The half step is perfect for my old Cavalier/Pekinese dog as she often had problems entering the house. Makes it easier for me to - I purchased two of the steps and placed them side by side and, for safety reasons, added a potted plant each side to ensure they did not move out of place.10. Mrs Skiljan from WA on 3/12/2017
I am absolutely delighted with the Outdoor Half Step. I have limited leg movement owing to arthritis and this is making it so much easier for me to negotiate my stepping off my porch. I thoroughly recommend this product to anyone needing a little assistance.11. Ms West from NSW on 3/12/2017
The Outdoor half step is of sturdy construction I find. Is of great use both inside and out and able to be used in all weathers.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.