Lawn Leaf Sweeper SKU: LPSWP
Easy Garden Sweeper - cleans and tidies lawns and paths. No cables!
View Colour Options
Now you can keep your garden looking its immaculate best without petrol or electricity. Simply push this sweeper along and it will whisk leaves, twigs, grass and other garden debris into the roomy collecting bag ready for composting or mulching. Ruggedly made from steel and tough plastic, it measures 72H x 66W x 120L cm and adjusts to three different heights to work efficiently on any lawn, drive or path. Simple assembly.
steel chassis, plastic wheels, plastic cover and handgrip.
Sweeper = H 72 x W66 x 120L cm
Collecting bag = Plastic Base 50 x 35 x 25H - 50H cms
Wheels = 17cm diameter
Sweeps 50cm wide
Height adjustable - 3 position
Weight = 5.8kg
Xtra Large Collector bag
Adjustable height (7 settings)
Works on concrete, paths and on lawns
Sweeps up leaves, twigs, small pieces of bark and grass
Product Rating: (3.33)1. Mrs Wood from SA on 5/03/2017
great product2. Mrs Fieldhouse from WA on 11/02/2017
Excellent, should have got one a long time ago.3. Mrs Newbery from QLD on 23/11/2016
The Lawn Leaf Sweeper has made maintaining our lawn much easier for my husband. We get a lot of leaves blow into our yard and raking them up was hard work. He is much happier now, and for the sake of his health, so am I. It was a good purchase.4. Mrs Ross from NSW on 10/08/2016
Just what I needed for my liquid Amber leaves5. Mr Tough from QLD on 20/07/2016
A very handy piece of equipment destined for a lot of use.6. Mrs Noelker from VIC on 13/05/2015
The leaf sweeper is not as effective as I had hoped. It is inclined to push some of the leaf refuse in front and not pick it up and the catching component tends to miss a lot of material flicked up. It is light weight and easy to use,had good instructions for assembling.Improved brush materials and design may help.7. Mrs Backed from NSW on 5/09/2017
Not impressed, the plastic fingers don't pick up as well as I expected. A definitely overpriced item. Not at all up to the standard of items I get from Innovations8. Mrs Wilson from WA on 9/01/2017
I found that the lawn sweeper did not pick up all the leaves- of different sizes, just the large leaves which did not suit my needs. I believe if a bush like system using broom like bristles/fibers would be more effective.9. Mr Bacon from WA on 8/03/2015
Dear Sirs, This would have to be the biggest waste of money yet. Not only is it useless on the garden paths, flicks leaves in all directions, lucky if it picks up a few on the lawn. Hopeless when it comes to picking up leaves close to a fence. The handle is too low for tall people to operate comfortably, had to be in the bent position to keep it close to the ground to pick up what little bit of leaves it could manage. Tried to sell it for $50, ended up getting $30 for it. Regards Discusted.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.