Mosquito Trap SKU: MOTRP
Brilliant Mosquito Trap - it pretends to be human!
This amazing lure generates CO2 and heat like a human and even smells like one! It also has UV light and special formulated attractant (included) to produce Octerol and Lactic Acid which attract the most common mosquitoes in Australia including Culex Pipiens and Aedes. Hungry mosquitoes think they’ve found a meal but, when they approach, they’re sucked in by a powerful fan. 36cm tall, it comes with a waterproof outdoor adaptor, 6.2 metres of cable and a scent cartridge – replacements are sold separately. Safe to use indoors or outside, it can exterminate biting insects over an area up to 1000 square metres. Use with or without attractant - additional attractant comes in a pack of 3.
- Dia25 x H36 cm
-AC/DC adaptor 12V output
-IP65 waterproof outdoor adaptor with 6.2m total length cables
AC/DC adaptor 12V output
IP65 waterproof outdoor adaptor with 6.2m total length cables
Produce UV light, CO2 and heat to attract insects
1 x Mosquito attractant which generates Octenol and Lactic acid to lure Culex, Pipens and Aedes
Product Rating: (3.00)1. Ms Ivanoff from QLD on 26/02/2017
Works very well2. Mrs Portelli from NSW on 21/12/2016
Completely useless. Threw it out.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.