Stock on OrderScrewdriver Set SKU: SDRST
38-piece Driver Set - perfect for repairs and DIY
Household maintenance and DIY projects are so much easier when you have the right tools. This set includes 4 flathead, 4 Phillips head and 8 precision screwdrivers. There’s also a selection of Phillips head, hex head and slotted bits that lock safely into a separate handle. You can magnetise and demagnetise all of the heads – and they fit neatly in a 28H x 25W x 8D cm display stand for ease of use.
Here’s what you get:
• 4 x Flathead screwdrivers - 6.5x38, 4.0x75, 6.5x100, 8.0x150
• 4 x Phillips head screwdrivers - #2x38, #1x75, #2x100, #3x150
• 3 x 50 mm Flathead precision screwdrivers - 2.0, 2.5, 3.0
• 2 x 50 mm Phillips precision screwdrivers - #00, #0;
• 2 x 50mm Torx precision screwdrivers - T6, T8, T10
• 1 x Bit Holder
• 16 x ¼ bits - Flathead 4, 5, 6; Phillips head #0,#1,#2; PZ: #1,#2; TorxT20, T25, T30; hex 2,3,4,5,6
• 5P x Nut Setter - 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
• 1 x Magnetiser & De-magnetiser 28H x 25W x 8D cm display stand
8PCS Screwdriver SL: 6.5X38, 4.0X75, 6.5X100, 8.0X150 PH: #2X38, #1X75, #2X100, #3X150 8PCS
precision screwdriver(50mml) SL: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0; PH: #00, #0; Torx: T6, T8, T10 1PC
Bit Holder 16PCS 1/4 bits :SL: 4,5,6; PH: #0,#1,#2; PZ: #1,#2; Torx: T20, T25, T30;
Hex: 2,3,4,5,6 5PCS
Nut Setter: 6,7,8,9,10
1PC Magnetizer & Demagnetizer
Product Rating: (4.00)1. Mr Stone from TAS on 6/06/2017
I am happy with my purchase it arrived well packed and delivery was quick the only thing I found was the spring keeping bits flathead/phillips is a bit weak and you can lose these bits if you tilt the case other wise everything is ok2. Mrs Paulsen from WA on 31/05/2017
looks good. not used so far . if it holds up to good standards then I can dispose of all my old gear ,which is anything up to 20 yrs old . makes a bit more room on the beach.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.