In StockSprinkler with Interchangeable Heads SKU: SPRKR
Top-quality pop-up sprinkler - precision watering for your lawn and plants!
This sprinkler is both very effective and easy to use. Simply attach your garden hose and clip on the best head for the job – when you turn on the tap, it will pop up and start watering. Fully extended it stands 104.5cm tall and it has a head for every purpose – 3-arm and fan rotary sprinklers plus regular and fine misters. It’s also made from brass, aluminium and zinc for quality you can rely on.
Aluminum, Brass and Zinc
H104.5 cm after extended
1 x Pop-up aluminium pole with brass connector
1 x Zinc spike with easy adapter and end cap
1 x 3 Arm rotary sprinkler
1 x Zinc heart shape mist sprinkler
1 x Rotary blade sprinkler
1 x Brass fine mist sprinkler
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.