In StockEasy Twin Wheeled Barrow SKU: TWBRW
More than just a wheelbarrow - extra stability with 2 wheels!
The clever two-wheeled design makes this wheelbarrow very stable, so it’s much easier to load and tip. It’s also easy to manoeuvre and rolls over rough or muddy ground on its 35cm inflated wheels. It has a rugged steel frame, a tough, 60-litre plastic tray and the one-piece handle lets you push or pull your load. Easily assembled, it measures 60H x 64W x 135L cm - ideal for both garden and household use.
60H x 64W x 135L 11kgs
35cm dia pump up wheels
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Allie from TAS on 19/09/2017
I was so happy with this, makes life in the garden and around the house so much easier. Easy to put together and much stronger than expected, 2 wheels makes the handling easy and is excellent value for the money A+2. Mr Harnett from NSW on 18/09/2017
This wheelbarrow is a godsend for people with a disability. I must use a stick and cannot do so with a standard wheelbarrow where two hands are required. With this new wheelbarrow I can pull it easily with one hand while holding my walking stick with the other. Congratulations to Innovation for a terrific product.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.