In StockWatering Can Hose Reel SKU: WNHRL
A neat way to water - perfect for patios and courtyards
As convenient as a watering can, as versatile as a hose – this is the perfect way to water smaller gardens, pots and flowerbeds. Snap the 10 metre hose on to a tap and it will extend as you walk. You can control the flow with one hand and choose anything from a jet to a fine spray. It measures just 32H x 43W x 11.5D cm so it’s easy to store and the hose rewinds quickly and easily.
One hand flow control
Nozzle allows Jet through to shower spray
Easy rewind ready to use
43 W x 32 H x 11.5 D
Hose length: 10m
Hose diameter: 5/16"
One of each 3/4" & 1" tap adaptors included.
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Davidson from SA on 8/10/2017
Excellent! A neat easy to use hose keeper.2. Miss Winkworth from NSW on 19/09/2017
Just getting back into hosing, have yet to get full benefit from this hose.3. Mrs Fearnley from NSW on 18/09/2017
This reel is perfect for my small courtyard garden. It''s compact, exactly the right length, rewinds easily, with adjustable spray head. No more struggling with unwieldy lengths of hose. This product ticks all the boxes.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.