In StockCar Door Protector - Set of 2 SKU: HD1151
Protect your car doors from your pets paws!
Most dogs want to look out the window when they’re travelling but their claws can play havoc with the doors. These protectors prevent scratches as they keep doors clean. They’re easy to fit – slim tabs slide between the window and the door – and they adjust from 60-72cm wide to fit most models. They’re made from tough polyester with a PVC coating and add the convenience of large mesh pocket storage for all your furry friends’ essentials.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2 x Car Door Protectors
- 600D oxford polyester with PVC coating
- 43H x 60-72W (adjustable) cm
- Insert the 4 plastic taps between the window glass and its holding slots. Fold back to adjust width if necessary.
Product Rating: (3.90)1. Mrs Santin from NSW on 30/01/2017
Stops the dogs from scratching the vinyl2. Mrs Lawson from QLD on 20/12/2016
Great product that saved my paintwork3. Miss Mitchell from QLD on 18/11/2016
Car Door Protector is ideal for our car and our dog giving her freedom of looking out the window with fear of damaging the car the pockets in each protector gives us enough room to store our dogs needs while out.4. Ms Jones from NSW on 18/11/2016
excellent product Mum loves it thank you5. Mrs Pace from QLD on 29/06/2017
bit tricky to fit first time, but once in place very effective6. Mr Ravenscroft from WA on 13/12/2016
Good product for the price. The car door protector set fitted onto the rear windows without any problems however, it does tend to pop up when window is closed. The mesh pockets are very handy for all those essential doggy things like leads etc7. Ms Olsson from QLD on 19/11/2017
The car door protector certainly does the job, looks attractive BUT I find it keeps slipping out of the ledge, tried adjusting plastic tabs but to no avail.8. Mrs Gallagher from QLD on 10/04/2017
Adequate for purpose9. Mrs Trembath from VIC on 9/11/2016
We had to modify them as the plastic flaps were too thick to slide down comfortably next to the window and we then added more velco to hold it on. Hopefully this will keep the fur kids from scratching the doors.10. Mr Dopper from NSW on 5/11/2017
The move around every time the dog stands on them.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.