Advocate Cat 6 Pack SKU: BAY0124
Advocate Cat - 6 Pack
Advocate is the closest thing to a vaccine against Australia’s most common parasites. An easy-to-use spot-on, it is applied once a month. The super ingredients in Advocate provide fast relief from fleas, prevent deadly heartworm and protect both your cat and your family from most gastrointestinal worms. Advocate is safe for kittens from 9 weeks of age and ferrets weighing 0.8 kg or more. It’s water-resistant too.
Advocate is also available in 3 packs - click here to view.
Product Rating: (5.00)1. Mrs Hayhoe from QLD on 23/07/2018
Product ''the best'' price good. Prompt delivery excellent. Wouldn''t go anywhere else.2. Ms Tennant from QLD on 4/06/2018
I found this is very easy to apply to a cat who does not like being medicated. I can sneak it on to her while patting her. She sulks a bit because of the smell but soon gets over it and comes back for more tummy rubs. Within two days the smell has gone but it stays effective for a month. I never see fleas on her.3. Mrs Croxford from VIC on 26/05/2018
Hard to tell if it works, but no reason to think it doesn't.4. Mrs Roberts from SA on 2/05/2018
I have been using this product for at least 10 years and have been very happy with it.5. Ms O'Sullivan from QLD on 31/01/2018
love this company, easy ordering and part-payments on offer. It makes shopping for your pet affordable6. Ms Boyce from QLD on 3/09/2017
5/5. Enough said7. Mrs Henry from NSW on 21/08/2017
I have used Advocate on my pets for a number of years. It keeps them flea and worm free for at least 6 weeks. It is easy to apply with a minimum of fuss and discomfort for them and me!8. Mrs Furber from NSW on 30/05/2017
I prefer this product to keep my cats free from worms, fleas and hopefully heartworms. I know that it is the one I prefer for flea and worm treatments as it is the most effective.9. Mrs Gee from QLD on 26/03/2017
Have been using this product on our cat for several years now. It is easy to use - little discomfort for the cat and no scratching for us - and has been very effective.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.