Specifically formulated to help maintain urinary track health
A complete & balanced pet food specifically formulated to helps maintain urinary track health.
PRO PLAN Urinary Tract Health Formula helps maintain urinary track health by reducing urinary pH and providing low dietary magnesium. The scientific community agrees that a diet formulated to result in lower urinary pH can be beneficial to certain populations of adult cats to maintain urinary tract health. Additionally, some cats may benefit from low dietary magnesium, while still allowing the essential minerals and nutrients to be utilised. It contains 31% protein with real chicken as the #1 ingredient.
See specifications for ingredients.
Chicken (poultry meal & chicken); corn gluten meal; wheat and wheat gluten and/or bran; brewers rice; triticale; animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of Vitamin E); soy bean meal; whole grain corn; minerals, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and natural flavours (including, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, phosphoric acid, potassium chloride; (whole egg, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, fishmeal, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, niacin, copper sulphate, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), manganous oxide, thiamine mononitrate, pantothenic acid, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, natural flavours, menadione sodium bisulphate complex (source of vitamin K activity), potassium iodide, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate, spinach, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin), choline chloride, (taurine and/or methionine)); tetrasodium pyrophosphate, animal digest and yeast; natural antioxidant.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.