Interceptor Spectrum Chews 3 Pack SKU: NAH4180
Interceptor Spectrum Chews 3 Pack
Monthly treatment with Interceptor spectrum tasty chews will prevent heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) infection. It will also control adult roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), immature roundworm (Toxocara canis), adult whipworm (Trichuris vulpis), adult hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense), adult tapeworm (Echinococcus granulosus, Taenia piriformis, Dipylidium caninum), and aid in the control of adult hookworm (Uncinaria stenocephala) infection.
Interceptor is also available in 6 packs - click here to view.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Once a month, ideally on the same date.
If a dose is overdue by <15 days, treat immediately and resume monthly dosing.
If a dose is missed by 15-30 days, heartworm prevention can be maintained if treated immediately and monthly dosing resumes for at least the next 2 months.
If a dose is missed by >60 days, a veterinarian must be consulted in case the animal has contracted heartworm. Dosing may be recommenced, and a blood test for adult heartworm must be performed after 6 months.
- Very Small Dogs (0-4kg) - Orange/Brown
- Small Dogs (4-11kg) - Green
- Medium Dogs (11-22kg) - Yellow
- Large Dogs (22-45kg) - Blue
- Puppies: 2, 4, 8, 12 weeks of age, then monthly
- Adults: Once a month
- Pregnant bitches: At mating, before whelping, then monthly
Interceptor Spectrum Tasty Chews can be safely used in puppies from 2 weeks of age, breeding males and females, pregnant females, and in collies sensitive to ivermectin.
If an animal with adult heartworm infection (and therefore circulating microfilariae) is given Interceptor Spectrum Tasty Chews, a transient shock-like reaction can occur. To avoid this, dogs should be tested for adult heartworm and treated if necessary, before starting Interceptor Spectrum Tasty Chews.
Studies have confirmed safety at up to 10 times the recommended dose.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.