Preventic Tick Dog Collar
The Preventic Collar is a thin strap made of special plastic which slowly liberates enough Amitraz to control ticks for up to 2 months. Amitraz migrates over the whole body thus enabling the elimination of ticks. The Preventic Tick Collar will control brown dog ticks and bush ticks. It will also provide a high level of protection and control againts paralysis ticks but as one female tick is sufficient to harm a dog the collar should not be relied upon to fully protect the dog.
Dosage & Directions
Fit the collar to the dog so that 2 or 3 fingers can be easily inserted between the collar and the dog’s neck. The collar may irritate the dog’s skin if attached too tightly.
-Cut off and dispose of any excess length of collar.
-It will take up to 48 hours before the dog is protected (it takes 24 hours for the amitraz to migrate over the dog’s body).
-Once applied, do not remove Preventic (except while bathing or swimming as water will reduce the efficacy of the collar) since the continual dosage of Amitraz will be interrupted.
-Daily tick searches in paralysis tick areas are highly recommended for dogs.
-Preventic is recommended for dogs from 16 weeks of age.
-Amitraz is toxic if accidentally ingested. Immediate veterinary attention is required.
-Reapply a new Preventic collar every 8 weeks.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.