Dog Rocks SKU: DHD1220
100% Natural Australian Product
View Colour Options
Dog Rocks® are a 100% Natural Australian product that will save your lawn from those nasty burn patches that your Dog’s urine can cause.
Dog Rocks® filter out impurities from water such as tin, ammonia and nitrates. These impurities are usually passed out through urine, and when grass comes in contact with these elements it results in urine burn on grass, resulting in a dead, yellow patch on your lawn. Dog rocks are safe for all animals.
Dog Rocks need changing every 2 months (diary sticker is included).
HOW TO USE
1. Remove the rocks from the bag and rinse
2. Place no more than 2 litres of water in your dogs water bowl
3. Add all the rinsed rocks to your dogs water bowl
See specifications for more information + a short video.
Learn more about Dog Rocks from this short video on Animal Extra - View Video
Recommended for best results:
- Replace the Dog Rocks every 2 months (diary sticker is included).
- Ensure your dog’s water bowl is your dog’s main water source. Drinking from pools, toilets, ponds and jacuzzies will hinder the results.
- Top up rather than replace the water every day. When replacing the water, do so when the dog is least likely to consume large amounts, say at night before bed. Dog Rocks WILL NOT help you mend already damaged grass, however you won’t see any new spots appear.
- Dog’s with extremely high protein diets or that consume high protein treats on a daily basis may not get the full benefit of Dog Rocks.
- 1 small pack of Dog Rocks is good in one dog’s water bowl for 2 months 1 bulk pack of Dog Rocks is good for one dog’s bowl for 6 months or multiple dogs bowls for 2 months.
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/141734982" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.