In StockPet Door Protector SKU: DOPTR
Pet Door Protector. Set of 2.
Does your pet ask to be let in or out by scratching at the door? It’s a good way for cats and dogs to communicate but not so good for your paintwork! Here’s an easy solution. Just hang these tough plastic guards over the handles – you receive one for both sides of the door. And, at 91.5 x 40.5 cm, they provide all the protection you need without spoiling the look of your décor.
Product Rating: (3.00)1. Ms Shah on 23/08/2017
Easy to put up. Transparent so not noticeable on the door.2. Ms Pratt from VIC on 19/09/2016
Perfect for protecting the doors.3. Mrs Taylor from QLD on 22/05/2016
This stops the flyscreening from getting damaged.4. Mrs Parrott from NSW on 6/10/2017
The hard plastic came rolled up and it never successfully was able to be straightened. Also when I hung it on the door handle it would swing and not stay upright as the handle opening is off to the side. The only way we could keep it upright on the door was to doublesided tape it5. Ms Fanning from QLD on 2/09/2017
Had marks on plastic from bending.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.