In StockIvory Coat Detangling Grooming Spray 120ml SKU: DGI1020
Ripened Orange & Peppermint with Bilberry & Nettle Extracts
This luxurious and all-natural grooming spray for animals sweetly softens, detangles and deodorises the coat. The Australian Orange and Peppermint oil, Bilberry and Nettle extracts enrich the coat, making it softer and aid in the removing of tangles and knots for easy grooming.
See specifications for benefits, ingredients and directions for use.
- All-Natural Product
- Softens Coat & Aids in Grooming
- Aids in loosening knots and tangles
- Deodorises & Freshens Coat
- No Sulphates, Parabens or Dyes
- No Synthetic Chemicals or Fragrances
- Australian Made
- Orange Oil
- Macadamia Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Echinacea Extract
- Nettle Extract
- Bilberry Extract
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto your companion’s coat whilst gently brushing through with a comb. Avoid the eyes and mouth. For best results, use after washing with Ivory Coat Shampoo & Conditioner.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.