AUSTRALIAN TEA TREE & JASMINE with Aloe Vera, Calendula & Comfrey Extracts
This luxurious, all-natural shampoo for animals gently cleanses, nourishes and moisturises sensitive skin without causing irritation. It rejuvenates the coat to leave it soft with a radiant lustre. Ivory Coat Sensitive Shampoo contains a unique blend of Calendula, Comfrey and Aloe Vera extracts together with Tea Tree Oil (under 1%) to help protect sensitive skin whilst providing an effective clean.
See specifications for benefits, ingredients and directions for use.
- All-Natural Product
- Gentle Soap Free Formulation
- Moisturises Sensitive Skin
- No Sulphates, Parabens or Dyes
- No Synthetic Chemicals or Fragrances
- Australian Made
- Australian Tea Tree Oil
- Australian Macadamia Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Avocado Oil
- Comfrey Extract
- Bilberry Extract
- Calendula Extract
- Jasmine Oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Wet your companion thoroughly, apply generously and gently massage through their coat. Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. For additional softness & shine, we recommend use with Ivory Coat Sensitive Conditioner.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.