Sold OutPetLife Guillotine Nail Clippers SKU: HP09084
Perfect for use on both cats & dogs!
Excessively long nails may lead to injury and pain when walking. PetLife professional guillotine nail clippers are perfect for grooming both cats and dogs of all breeds. Ideal for sharp precision nail cutting, they also feature a safety clip to prevent over cutting. Ergonomically designed with soft grip handle.
Prevents injury for your dog when walking
Specialised cutting safety clip
See specifications below for directions for use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Inspect your pet's nails to locate the quick (blood vessel). For lighter coloured nails the quick is pink and easily located at the base of the nail. For darker nails only trim the tips of the nail. Hold your pet's paw firmly and cut in one smooth, precise stroke. Cutting your pet's nails will cause the quick to retreat over time which greatly reduces the risk of accidental bleeding.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.