Fidos Glucosamine Chewable Tablets SKU: DHF1020
May help improve joint health and function
View Colour Options
Fido’s glucosamine joint health tablets are a tasty honey flavoured chewable that your dogs will love. Long term treatment may help reduce non-infectious joint inflammation and may assist in symptomatic relief of pain associated with arthritic conditions in dogs. Available in 100 tablet, 250 tablet or 500 tablet packs.
See specifications below for ingredients and directions for use.
Active constituent (per tablet): Glucosamine hydrochloride 500mg.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Not recommended for use in acute or infectious joint conditions. For a diagnosis to determine these conditions, or in the event of an adverse experience (eg. diarrhoea) or where response is unsatisfactory, consult your veterinarian.
Use with caution in pregnant or lactating animals as safe use in these groups has not been established. Use with caution in animals with bleeding, liver or kidney disorders.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Tablets may be fed whole, or powdered and sprinkled on food. A small amount of moist food is best to ensure the entire amount is eaten. Use as directed.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.