In StockPaw by Blackmores Digesticare 60 SKU: BLA28245
Paw by Blackmores Digesticare 60 150G
Diarrhoea? Constipation? Flatulence? Intestinal Dysfunction? Immature Digestive System? Is your pet getting enough good bacteria?
PAW DigestiCare 60™ is a multi-strain, multi-species probiotic and wholefood powder for the maintenance of everyday digestive health of dogs, cats and other companion animals.
See specifications for dosage rates and ingredients.
- Puppy / Kittens - 2 grams per day
- Small Dogs - 2 grams per day
- Medium Dogs – 4 grams per day
- Large Dogs – 6 grams per day
- Cats – 2 grams per day
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – up to 2 grams per day in feed.
Features and Benefits
Provide good bacteria to restore and improve intestinal balance. Aid during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea. Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella. Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens). Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals. Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal. Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million CFU of 'good bacteria'. Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food. Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for an easy usage.
7 strain probiotic powder at 60,000,000 cfu / 2 g (Lactobacillus acidophilus; L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L.lantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium;Streptococcus alivarius. Naturally fermented organic whole grains and seeds, alfalfa grass, quinoa, spirulina and other legumes and cereals to provide easily absorbed nutritional support.subspecies thermophilus)
Product Rating: (0.00)
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.