In StockPaw by Blackmores Senior Vitality 200g SKU: DHP2385
Helps support brain, eye and immune health!
A tasty powder containing a blend of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and nutrients to help support brain, eye and immune health in senior dogs. Senior Vitality is ideal for senior dogs, or dogs entering their senior years that require additional support to maintain eye, brain and immune health.
- Specially formulated for senior dogs
- Easy to give powder format that can be added to food
- Tasty chicken flavour
- Contains key antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients such as DHA, Lutein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, L-Carnitine and Selenium to help support brain, eye and immune health
- Suitable for use in conjunction with other treatments senior dogs may be taking, e.g. medications, joint supplements or prescription diets. If in doubt, consult your vet.
- Scoop included for easy application
Omega-3 (DHA), L-carnitine, vitamin C, lutein, zinc, vitamin E, iron, folic acid, Thiamine B1, Niacin B3, vitamin K3, Pantothenic acid B5, Pyridoxine B6, calcium iodate (iodine), copper, Riboflavin B2, vitamin A, selenium, Cyanocobalamin B12, biotin and manganese. Roast chicken flavour, yeast, antioxidants, binders, stabilizers and anti-caking agents, salt. Typical Analysis: 6% crude protein, 0.1% crude fat, 47.2% crude fibre, 0.2% salt.Other Analysis: (per 3.3 g): Energy 23 kJ/ 5.6 kcal
To help maintain your pet’s eye, brain and immune health, feed daily as follows:
A heaped scoop (approx 3.3 g). Sprinkle or mix recommended dosage in food.
Dog weight / Daily dose
0-4 kg: ½ scoop
5-14 kg: 1 scoop
15-29 kg: 2 scoops
30-44 kg: 3 scoops
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Product Rating: (0.00)
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.