Calming gel for dogs and cats with sensitive skin and paws
A unique oil free gel containing key skin nutrients including colloidal oatmeal, aloe, chamomile & pro vitamin B5 to cool & calm sensitive skin. It’s Ideal for pets with sensitive skin and paws that require cooling and calming. Ideal for pets with itchy, dry or normal skin.
PAW TriDerm® Calming Gel is an advanced formulation for skin health and is the over the counter natural alternative that provides:
- Concentrated Cerasine® skin nutrient complex: with ceramides and essential fatty acids (omega oils) to intensively moisturise the skin for optimal skin hydration and a healthy skin barrier.
- Aloe, chamomile & vitamin B5: to cool and calm sensitive skin and paws.
- Colloidal oatmeal: for soothing effect.
PAW TriDerm Calming Gel is available in a 75 ml easy squeeze recyclable tube.
HOW TO USE
Apply PAW TriDerm Calming Gel three times a day to the focal area. Leave on the skin
Purified water, panthenol, glycerin, ceramide mixture, oat kernel flour, sclerotium gum, sodium hyaluronate, horse chestnut extract mixture, preservatives, sodium gluconate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, chamomile extract.
Product Rating: (0.00)
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.