Luxurious Dog Lounge SKU: HD1146
Perfect for the pampered pet!
The raised sides of this sumptuous bed not only help to protect your pet from draughts they provide somewhere for him to rest his head – a position many dogs enjoy. It’s made from soft yet supportive foam with a quilted, fleecy lining and anti-slip dots on the base to help keep it in position. The faux suede covering makes it smart enough for your sitting room, giving your pet a comfortable and stylish place to lie. Also features a removable washable cover that makes it easy to clean.
- Small - 90L x 65W x 24H cm
- Medium - 100L x 67W x 24H cm
- Large - 127L x 94W x 26H cm
- Cushion: PV fleece flower quilted
- Inner Wall: PV fleece flower quilted
- Gusset: Solid faux suede
- Reverse: Anti-slip dot fabric
- Filling: 720/820/1250g PP fibre + 8cm sponge
Product Rating: (4.75)1. Ms Morrison from QLD on 18/11/2017
Not only is this a really good looking bed, but Zailey justs loves it. I’ve bought a lot of beds for her, she’s not been a bit interested in them. But this one is real comfortable. Thank goodness, my search is over.2. Mrs Karataua from NSW on 29/10/2017
My dog loves this. He now has one in CRV and one in the lounge. Thank you3. Ms Carlisle from NSW on 24/10/2017
Excellent purchase for my spoiled dog.4. Mrs Davis from NSW on 19/09/2017
I didn't think Sheba would come at the idea, but she loves this bed. In the future we will be buying another two for our new companions. She sleeps all night without any disturbance.5. Mrs Pearse from NSW on 14/08/2017
This is a great bed for the dogs. They are so lucky! If you love your dogs get this bed for them. They won''t be disappointed.6. Ms Egyedi from WA on 19/07/2017
dogs love it! very light to move and easy to clean.7. Mr Lake from WA on 12/06/2017
Our dog loves this bed. I like the fact that the cover is removable and washable, and it looks good in our lounge room8. Mrs Giacomini from VIC on 22/05/2017
My Labador Comet loves his new bed.9. Ms Butterworth from TAS on 14/05/2017
What a great bed for an ageing dog. He loves it and only gets out if he has to. : )10. Mrs Pierzchalska from NSW on 29/04/2017
My dog loves it11. Ms Atherton from NSW on 28/04/2017
Our dog liked this bed straight away and curled up in it as if she had always slept in one. Removable cover is great to keep the bedding clean12. Mr Cartwright from WA on 8/11/2016
It is a great product and our dog loves it. It is pure luxury for our pet. I would recommend to any loving dog owner One of the best items sold by Innovations.13. Ms Whittingham from WA on 6/11/2017
The sides are not quite as high as they appear to be in the picture and I would have preferred firmer foam in the raised sides but other than very happy with the product. It arrived sooner than expected, fabric is great, the foam density of the mattress seems good and my dog loves it.14. Miss Jayne from NSW on 2/10/2017
The lounge size is great. However, the mattress is coated in a plastic sheet and is hard underneath the dogs body. I had to place a blanket over the lower mattress before the dog would use it. The sound of the plastic has put him off using it. The sides are lovely and soft and the rest of the bed is quality.15. Mrs Perry from VIC on 5/08/2017
looks awesome but the floor is pulling away from the back, but our dog loves it16. Mrs Tozer from QLD on 19/07/2017
Product arrived in good time/order. It seems substantial i.e. should last well. My very large dog is very happy with it. However one thing - in the catalogue it appeared as though the white section could be removed separately for washing but in reality this is not so.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.