Furniture Protector Brown SKU: FTPT
In StockFurniture Protector 1 Seater -Sage SKU: FTPTD
In StockFurniture Protector 2 Seater - Sage SKU: FTPTE
In StockFurniture Protector 3 Seater - Sage SKU: FTPTF
In StockFurniture Protector 1 Seater Diamond Quilted SKU: FTPRA
In StockFurniture Protector 2 Seater Diamond Quilted SKU: FTPRB
In StockFurniture Protector 3 Seater Diamond Quilted SKU: FTPRC
Easy to use wrap-around design - save on wear and tear, even on leather!
Here’s a great way to protect your sofas and armchairs from messy children, muddy pets and everyday wear and tear. Made from padded micro suede for comfort and good looks, these covers are tough, water-resistant and washable – and the wrap-around design will protect the arms and back as well as the seat. Simply tighten the D-ring ties to keep them smooth and firmly in position even on leather as well as fabric.
Seat: W56 x D109 cm
Arms: 2 x W109 x D73.7 cm
Back: W56 x L134.6 cm
W112 x D109 cm
Arms: 2 x W109 x D73.7 cm
Back: W112 x L134.6 cm
W165 x D109 cm
Arms: 2 x W109 x D73.7 cm
Back: W165 x L134.6 cm
Product Rating: (4.07)1. Mrs Harrison from SA on 31/07/2017
This product is well worth the money, and a good size , I bought the three seater,and it is amply big enough, quality is very good,and my old bed-settee now looks like new again.2. Mrs Teixeira from VIC on 4/07/2017
I liked it.3. Mrs Webb from NSW on 17/04/2017
This product is doing just what I had hoped. It looks great and is saving my lounge from destruction from my 10 month old terrier puppy who thinks everything is her toy!4. Mrs Young from TAS on 20/02/2017
Loved this cover too 3 seater is staying great5. Mrs Young from TAS on 20/02/2017
I loved this product keeping my new chair in great condition6. Mrs Potter from SA on 18/12/2016
Well made, good quality fabrics used, very pleased.7. Mrs Lauder from QLD on 28/09/2016
Have bought two sets of the brown in the past but now with a colour scheme change the sage is just perfect. Not only does it look great but it protects the couches from pet hair.8. Mr Orrey from SA on 11/09/2016
Service and products excellent9. Mrs Lawrence from QLD on 10/09/2016
Good quality cover and easy to fit.10. Ms Bowen from WA on 24/02/2016
See single seater11. Ms Bowen from WA on 24/02/2016
Very happy with quality. A little large for my lounge which surprised me but I have cut down the sides and front flaps and have made a cover for the cushion out of the offcuts.12. Mrs Ross from NSW on 24/02/2016
Just what I wanted, fitting excellent. Many thanks,13. Mrs Dekens from WA on 4/03/2015
very happy with this product which lets our dog relax on the couch and keeps our furniture clean. protects the chairs well and easy to maintain.14. Mrs Jones from VIC on 12/02/2018
Hard to find one that fits as well as this does. would like the ties to be a little longer.15. Mrs Donlon from VIC on 8/11/2017
The settee cover is lovely and covers our couch. It is well made and value for money16. Mrs Furber from NSW on 30/05/2017
This was bigger than expected and was a little hard to put on the chair but was a good cover once on.17. Mrs White from NSW on 3/05/2017
My only criticism of this piece is that the side ''ties'' are much too short - I have had to attach fabric to lengthen them.18. Mrs White from NSW on 3/05/2017
Unfortunately, this piece was too large for my armchair.19. Mrs Croxford from VIC on 5/04/2017
Good quality, but have needed to air it for a long time to remove its toxic odour.20. Ms Kriss from TAS on 13/12/2016
Arrived in good condition and happy with the product.21. Mrs Gordon from NSW on 21/07/2016
Am happy with the quality & look of this product.22. Mrs Harvey from NSW on 30/08/2013
It does the job We were basically happy with the covers, the only down side were the arm covers were too long and we had to shorten them and the straps on the back of the 3 seater were not long enough, but they are doing the job.23. Ms Carlisle from NSW on 24/10/2017
I like the fact that they protect my furniture. They can become loose and I have to fix them regularly.24. Mrs Dickson from VIC on 10/08/2016
It did not exactly fit the armchair, but this was to be expected, as not all armchairs are the same. The padded micro suede is comfortable, attractive and protective. However, I think there are not enough ties and they are insufficient for securing the cover well. I think some elastic with the ties would enable some stretch such as when someone sits on the armchair. There is no give in the ties.25. Mrs Zerbst from NSW on 15/07/2015
the fabric is great on these but they are really annoying, they do not stay on the sofa after someone sits on it, its a daily chore to have to keep fixing them up they need a better way to stay on the sofa''s.26. Mrs Holzhauser from NSW on 8/05/2015
Bought armchair cover and found it very good although very large for average chair size. Therefore is inclined to move around the chair a lot27. Ms Fanning on 13/06/2013
Did not fit my 3 seater easily. Needs longer tie tags. Did not fit my 3 seater easily. Needs longer tie tags. Needed for dogs that sit on couches.28. Mrs Bonnar from SA on 17/12/2016
Very large even for a large chair. I am lucky I can adjust. You may get a lot of returns or some unhappy people.29. Mrs Taylor from QLD on 12/12/2016
This cover is not at all what it looks like. The single seater is so huge in depth an short in other areas that it is impossible to use it on even my very large leather chair. Could not recommend this item.30. Mrs Puttock from SA on 2/10/2013
would be great if I had an exact lounge as in the cataloug does not fit as I would like it to, and as we have a different lounge to the magazine the sides are too long and it keeps slipping down on the leather. I shall have to shorten the sides so it will fit and hopefully I shall be able to do it up somehow. Have not sent it back as the dogs have already made themselves at home on it.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.