Make ice cubes – fast!
This brilliant freezer creates ice cubes in as little as 8 minutes – imagine that at your next party! Simply fill the water tank and select from three cube sizes; by the time you’ve poured the drinks your ice could be ready to use!
• Signals when the ice cube container is full or the water tank is empty
• Energy-saving mode with automatic switch off
• LED displays
• Viewing window in the lid
• 2 litre water tank
• Complete with scoop
• 41.5H x 34W x 34.5D cm
-Dimensions: 41.5 x 34 X 34.5 cm, 13kg
-Produce ice in 8-10 minutes
-No water pipe required, simply fill water into tank
-Select from 3 ice cube sizes
-Sounds when ice cube container is full or water tank is empty
-Energy-saving mode with automatic switch off
- Viewing window lid
-2 Liter water tank
1 x Ice Maker
Product Rating: (4.55)1. Mrs Frizell from NSW on 2/02/2018
Great product, especially around Christmas/New Year. This is the second ice maker I have bought and is very popular with my son as well. Best thing I bought them both before the price went up , so thankyou Innovations.2. Ms Hawtin from VIC on 20/12/2017
So very happy with all products purchased from Innovations.3. Ms Naden from QLD on 18/12/2017
Love this item4. Mr Symons from VIC on 13/12/2017
Great idea saves time running around trying to get a bag of ice just make your own the day before for that fishing trip or camping weekend.5. Mrs Thompson from NSW on 26/11/2017
The Ice Maker is great6. Ms Hoad from SA on 14/12/2016
Excellent when guest arrive unexpected & need a cold drink7. Mrs Hardy from NSW on 13/12/2016
Works very well and we always have a ready supply of ice. No more lugging bags home and wet floors from the drips. I should have bought one years ago. Quite delighted with the product.8. Mrs Spreadborough from NSW on 16/10/2016
Great product. Love having ice on hand when we need it!9. Mr McColl from VIC on 10/10/2016
Great product, ice on the go anytime for all occasions and to the ice cube size you want. I would recommend it to all party goers.10. Mrs Harrison from QLD on 25/02/2016
it is so good i make ice when ever i need it saves time from driving to shops.11. Mrs Bale from QLD on 14/12/2012
This product is great This ice machine is great I will never run out of ice again. It is so easy to use.12. Saunders from WA on 28/11/2012
Now have several friends with one. Excellent product. Ice always available when needed and the suto turn off and depleted warnings are a wonderful feature. Saves power not having to open the freezer often. Woould highly recommend.13. Ms Dickson from SA on 2/04/2012
fantastic item to use. simple,quick and efficient. Definitely a "to buy" product if you use ice regularly. Love dealing with innovations. Quick dispatch and great communication when it comes to ordering or dealing with problems.Thanks so much. You're great.14. Dr Cameron from QLD on 4/12/2016
A very handy device, no setup required except for filling the water tank and plugging in the power. Positioning the device is important as it cannot be operated in a confined space because of the hot air it exhausts during operation. Also the device is more bulky than we expected and quite heavy. Production of ice cubes is as quick as promised, the device has some automatic functions and the whole procedure is fuss free. In summary the La Nouvelle does exactly what it promises and is tres bon!15. Miss Maybury from NSW on 26/11/2016
I love this machine but after a month the little plastic lug that holds the part in place, that pushes the ice into the bucket, broke.. I cannot find a distributor for the parts so it is back to innovation for a replacement. If it had not broke I would have given it 5 stars. In my searching I have found that nearly all the portable machines have this problem. I guess I got the dud...Otherwise it is a great buy.16. Mr Featon from QLD on 13/11/2016
An ice maker that does what it's designed to do without any frills, easy to operate.17. Mrs Rose from QLD on 24/02/2016
I love my ice maker it works well making lots of ice. I was surprised at the size it was bigger than what I thought it would be, to big for my kitchen bench, but it is easy to use, on whole I am very pleased with this product.18. Mrs Wilson from WA on 31/12/2012
Larger than I imagined It produce is good whilst I am at it, i bought a music box whicxh is great but there was no adaptor, and it soon uses up batteries - I am willing to purchas an adaptor if there is one available19. Mrs Holcombe from NSW on 7/12/2011
Ice Maker The Ice Maker is great for a busy entertaining household ,especially outdoors bar b ques etc.20. Ms Lawless from TAS on 25/11/2017
I bought this product as a gift for my brother. My mistake, I thought it would be small enough to take on a plane trip interstate, but it is huge. I should have paid more attention to the dimensions, as stated. This is a large heavy item, and it is hard to find a place for it in my home!
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.