Soft Swing Coat SKU: SSC7-
In StockSoft Swing Coat - Black Extra Large SKU: SSC0222
In StockSoft Swing Coat Black - Small SKU: SSC0210
In StockSoft Swing Coat - Black Medium SKU: SSC0214
In StockSoft Swing Coat - Black Large SKU: SSC0218
Super-soft swing Coat - warmth, comfort and style
View Colour Options
Soft Swing CoatSoft Swing Coat - Black Extra LargeSoft Swing Coat Black - SmallSoft Swing Coat - Black MediumSoft Swing Coat - Black Large
The height of fashion, the ‘swing’ design also makes this coat incredibly easy to wear - very flattering, too, as the flared hem drapes beautifully over the hips and thighs. Fully lined, it’s made from soft, plush polyester with the look of natural lamb fleece. The roomy sleeves allow for a cosy top underneath and you can turn up the collar to keep out the cold. You’ll look good and feel snug day through to night. Sizes S-XL.
Product Rating: (4.10)1. Ms Koning from QLD on 9/08/2017
the soft swing coat is a very nice item, it's soft, well fitting and looks good on2. Mrs Knight from WA on 12/06/2017
the coat is very light weight and warm, with good sizes.3. Mrs Skiljan from WA on 15/05/2017
Absolutely love the swing coats - now have the black, brown and white and wear them constantly. Have lots of comments from friends regarding the look of these coats. Thoroughly recommend them to anyone considering purchasing one.4. Ms Waingent from VIC on 21/08/2015
I love this soft swing coat. I have bought a black and a brown one. They are cosy, light and incredibly warm and comfortable.5. Ms Peppercorn from ACT on 12/07/2013
Excellent product that is good value for money Warm and cuddly without weight. Bought one for Mum and she loves it too!6. Mrs Armstrong from ACT on 10/07/2013
Soft Swing Coat I love this coat, I intend now to order the cream. The coat hangs well, is light yet warm7. Mrs Marrinon from NSW on 25/06/2013
Very comfortable,and light weight As I am going overseas in a few weeks this coat is going to be very handy,light weight but warm8. Mrs Hedges from NSW on 28/08/2012
Warm'ess coat ever This coat is so good,I bought one for my mother and I can't get her out of it.So I try it on and love it, and bought one for me the best coat ever so warm and soft it is beautiful.It would be great for all and people who are very cold it is the best,you can't bet it, I haven't found one as good as this coat ever it is the best.9. Mrs Mann from SA on 29/07/2012
Soft swing coat The coat was nicer than I thought it would be - very light, soft,warm and very stylish. I have had lots of comments on how nice it is and people asking me where I bought it from. Well worth the money.10. Mrs Cutter from WA on 24/07/2012
it`s a great coat i am very happy! It`s warm comfy & cosy& everyone likes it11. Mrs McLeod from NSW on 16/06/2012
Excellent product The swing coat looks good, feels wonderful to wear and is warm. I find it can be worn to dress up or with casual gear. An all round great coat.12. Mrs Tolj on 22/05/2012
Lovely Coat Material is great, as is fit. Very happy with item.13. Ms Harvey from SA on 27/05/2013
Wonderful warmth without weight. This jacket is wonderfully warm, practically weightless, and a must-have for winter. A bit too much jacket to wear out - unless you want to attract a polar bear. But around the house ? - oh yes. I'm saving electricity too as I don't feel the need for a heater (yet).14. Mrs Rebecca on 10/05/2012
I liked this product so much I ordered a second one for my sister I love the feel of the coat and that it is light and warm- Just the thing for a cold winters morning walk to work in canberra. I love the shoes that you have and was dissapointed that they didnt fit- could you consider the half sizes??.15. Mrs Sharp from WA on 28/08/2011
Has a very stylish shape to it I think the coat was a lot thinner than I would have hoped but it is still acceptable. The shape is good and it fits well across the shoulders with a lovely full base line. The colour is true to the catalogue which is always pleasing.16. Mrs Anderson from TAS on 15/05/2017
The coat is really nice and warm, but the lining was very tight for my sizing and I had to undo the seams, particularly in the sleeves and across the back.17. Mrs Pobje from NSW on 22/07/2016
I found the coat a size larger than I expected -- Other than that ,well made --18. Mrs Peterson from WA on 25/06/2012
Very comfy but its suitable around the house only, I will not use it to go to the mall. This product is comfy and soft. Its suitable to use around the house but not to go shopping etc.19. Mrs Preece from SA on 3/06/2012
swing coat I was a little dissapointed with the coat, the warmth and quality is great but personally I am not very sure of the swing style for myself. This is purely a personal opinion and I would still recomend the product.20. Mrs Broad from VIC on 14/07/2013
soft but cheap this is lovely and soft but I was very disappointed with it, as I will only wear it as a dressing gown. its not heavy enough to fall properly .21. Mrs Rendel from WA on 25/06/2013
Poorly made Although the outside material was very soft and snug; when I put on the jacket it hung really badly - it wasn't constructed very well. For me the size was wrong too, although I won't be exchanging for a smaller one.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.