Sold OutSalt & Pepper Mills SKU: SPML
Easy-squeeze salt and pepper mills - choose how finely you grind!
The squeeze action makes it easier than ever to enjoy freshly-ground pepper and salt. And these mills even let you choose the size of the grind with five settings from coarse to fine. 19.5 cm tall, they’re made from plastic and stainless steel with tough, long-lasting ceramic grinding heads. It’s easy to see when they need to be refilled and, with their bright colours and sleek design, they will look terrific on any table.
Each dia 6 x H19.5 cm
Ceramic grinding heads
5 size grinds
Easy squeeze handle
Product Rating: (3.08)1. Mrs Rixon from QLD on 31/10/2016
Very pleased with this item find it easy to use instead of the twist type that got jammed up.2. Mrs Coffey from NSW on 16/05/2016
So thrilled with my salt and pepper mills They are amazing.3. Mrs Harris from NSW on 25/02/2016
I love these. They are stylish and practical and I have had lots of comments about how nice they look.4. Miss Skelton from NSW on 23/08/2015
Easy to use, though had to be a bit rough with them to snap them closed.5. Miss McColl from NSW on 22/02/2017
My first go I nearly lost the bottom of the Pepper but once I figured out the little trick of making sure the bottom was on properly I have not had another problem. I was having so many problems with the ones that you get in the Supermarket that I was wondering if I would ever get any Salt & Pepper Shakers that would work properly, but these are great.6. Mrs Limpus from QLD on 17/12/2017
May not last long. Construction of handles not as strong as I would have wanted.7. Mrs McNally from NSW on 24/08/2015
not 100% happy with the salt & pepper grinders sorry8. Mrs Grierson from TAS on 18/03/2018
The salt mill works beautifully but everytime I pushed the handle of the pepper mill the bottom came off and pepper corns went every where. I tried it many times and then my husband found that pushing down the handle turned the mill the same way as you would undo it to fill it up. I have run a length of sellotape around the bottom to stop it spinning off but the handle is very hand to push down on.9. Ms Muldins from ACT on 22/01/2018
The pepper mill doesn’t grind very well, on any of the coarseness settings. It is very hard to depress the lever. The salt grinds well. The most distressing thing is that the lower section of both mills detach extremely easily. You cannot operate them using just one hand, you must hold the bottom section with your other hand to stop it, and it’s contents, dropping into your food. Removing half of the mill, and half a cup of peppercorns from my dinner the first time I used the pepper mill was very, very annoying! I certainly can’t recommend them.10. Mrs Goodwin from QLD on 9/01/2018
I found this product unsatisfactory when trying to operate .11. Mr Dopper from NSW on 5/11/2017
Very poor quality - felt apart over our dinner twice and ruined our meal.12. Mrs Petrie from QLD on 18/12/2016
Does not work very well.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.