Free-Standing Pet Gate with Door SKU: HD1147
Available in 3 or 5 panels!
This attractive wooden gate is the ideal solution for blocking off areas of your home from your pet. It’s very stable thanks to the fixed supports and you can adjust it to fit gaps of different sizes or even shape a freestanding pen. It’s sturdily made with either 3 or 5 panels – and there’s even a gate for easy human access that swings both ways! Folds flat for easy storage.
3 panel measures 159L x 1.5D x 66H cm
5 panel measures 265L x 1.5D x 66H cm
The gap between the slats on each panel are 5.5cm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 3 Panels
- 2 x Fixed Leg Supports
- 5 Panels
- 2 x Fixed Leg Supports
- MDF and solid wood
- 66H x 159L x 1.5D cm
- 66H x 265L x 1.5D cm
The gap between the slats on each panel are 5.5cm.
Product Rating: (4.17)1. Miss Brett from QLD on 3/02/2019
Perfect to keep my two Australian Terriers safe and out of the tradesmen way as renovations happen on the property, In some cases walls will disappear for a time so it is important to have some way of yarding the two dogs. This 5 panel fence with a gate is ideal.2. Mrs Argument from QLD on 10/12/2018
I love this gate! It looks great and does a perfect job of keeping my dogs off the upstairs floor. I love the flexibility of the panels and the doorway which lets us walk through unimpeded by the gate. Highly recommend this great quality product!3. Mrs Bottle from NSW on 15/08/2018
This 5 panel pet gate is fantastic and it has helped so much.4. Mrs Bottle from NSW on 15/08/2018
Pet gates were very successful. We have a new rescue dog not toilet trained that''s why we lovee gates.5. Mrs Harding from VIC on 13/03/2018
The gates are exactly what I needed to use use them for and am very satisfied.6. Mrs Brown from VIC on 2/11/2017
Love these panelled pet gates, they look good more like a piece of furniture and the gates in them make for easy access.7. Mr Reynolds from WA on 4/09/2017
yes Excellent and very flexible re sizes glad I purchased a 5 panel kit.8. Mrs Gillman from VIC on 7/06/2017
Great service and products.9. Mrs Sloss from NSW on 26/05/2017
These are excellent.10. Mrs Lewis from QLD on 12/08/2018
Great item works well for my little dog, wouldnt be good for a bigger dog as they could push it over but great for my small dog11. Mrs Bartik from NSW on 13/03/2018
Very handy and fine to leave in place. You need to be able to secure each end with a chair or stool otherwise it can be pushed aside too easily by even a small dog.12. Ms Smeaton from QLD on 7/02/2018
Very handy and sturdy, but the only draw-back is that the feet that the gate rests on, fall off every time you move it. Had to glue them on to make them stay in place! Surely they should be a tighter fit!13. Mrs Croxford from VIC on 18/10/2017
Would have liked it to be a bit higher. Fine if placed in a straight line,but the hinges limit its placement in an irregular shape. Overall, happy with its quality.14. Ms Trivett from WA on 16/08/2017
Excellent product has helped control and keep my 2 dogs safe and in a happy place.15. Mrs Zappia from WA on 8/06/2017
It certainly functions well at keeping our dog in his area16. Miss Boyd from SA on 4/02/2018
The catch proves quite difficult for both my Mum and myself. However the whole thing has proven quite useful, thank you17. Mr Kindred from VIC on 3/10/2017
tricky item really only good for puppys and kittens has taken quite abit of work to get to stand stable18. Davis from VIC on 17/09/2018
This pet gate is extremely light weight and has no anchor points. It looks good but far from functional. Extremely disappointed to have to replace it with something a lot sturdier.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.