Short Sleeve Polo Shirt.. SKU: 12W68
View Colour Options
This classic easy care piqué cotton shirt will not wrinkle or pill and will hold its shape season after season. We added a hint of stretch for your maximum comfort. We are proud of the excellent quality that is on par with the other major brands at an absolutely affordable price point. 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane.
Product Rating: (4.49)1. Mrs Milnes from QLD on 1/02/2018
Love the polo shirts. Easy wear and comfotable.2. Mrs Haywood from SA on 22/01/2018
Beautiful quality. So comfortable to wear.3. Ms White from QLD on 13/11/2017
A few years ago I bought a similar polo from Damart. Since it was a great shirt to wear and launder I just bought two more. I am a gardener and wear them on weekends. The polos are cool to wear and easy to look after. I might buy a couple more for summer.4. Miss Bloomfield from TAS on 8/11/2017
This is exactly as the photo shows, I am more than happy with my purchase.5. Mrs Tunnell from QLD on 19/10/2017
I bought 2 of these T-shirts, they are lovely & fit perfectly. The weight is suitable for spring but maybe too warm for summer.6. Mrs Randell from SA on 28/09/2017
Accurate sizing, comfortable to wear, good value for money.7. Mrs Lishman from WA on 27/09/2017
same as above. sizing always reliable.8. Ms Breen from SA on 10/09/2017
Good product. Easy care and washable. Will buy again9. Ms Purcell from NSW on 5/09/2017
Love these polo shirts as they fit well, no ironing, do not seem to fade and are available in three sleeve lengths. I have been buying them for years and always look forward to new colours and the odd patterned print. Good to see they are now available in plus sizes so more ladies can wear them.10. Mrs Ensbey from TAS on 1/08/2017
I love my polo shirts great size great price thanks for making larger sizes that look nice.11. Mrs Robinson from NSW on 17/07/2017
Good fitting garment, nice fabric. Bought 3 and happy with them all12. Mrs Murphy from QLD on 29/05/2017
A good quality material with a neat neckline and collar. Nice length sleeves and good shape overall.13. Ms Molinari from NT on 25/03/2017
Arrived on time and in excellent condition.14. Mrs Green from SA on 30/01/2017
The product washes well,and sizing, as always, is good.15. Miss Brackett from ACT on 20/12/2016
The items I bought were for someone else and they loved them and said the quality was good.16. Mrs Christie from NSW on 20/12/2016
Very comfortable t shirt. Slightly longer arm length which gives good sun protection. The elastin component means shirt will keep its shape and always look good. The white is very white, not a slightly off white. Very happy17. Mrs Doyle from NSW on 2/12/2016
Reliable, speedy delivery. Consistant sizing. Never disappointed.18. Mrs Adams from VIC on 8/11/2016
I use this shirt for every day home casual. Very comfortable and easy wash and wear.19. Mrs Packer from QLD on 3/10/2016
Comfortable and practical. I was tossing up between a 12 and a 14 - chose the 12 and it fits perfectly. Have worn it lots already.20. Mrs Jenner from VIC on 9/08/2016
Always a winner21. Mrs Reyn from ACT on 22/02/2016
Very happy with good and as always was kept well informed to at what stage the order was at. Order arrived promptly. Thanks again!!!22. Mrs Pearce from NSW on 24/08/2015
Colour and sizing were true to the brochure. Garment construction is good. Looking forward to many years of comfortable wearing.23. Mrs Somers from WA on 31/01/2015
Great polo, washes well and holds its shape.24. Mrs Armstrong from ACT on 20/12/2013
Short sleeve polo I have a number of these, they are true to size, keep shape after washing and are excellent value25. Mrs Brown from NSW on 12/09/2013
Very nice product Very nice product. Just what I was after. I'm sorry but I can't think of anything better to say than that.26. Miss Lodding from VIC on 9/09/2013
great top again very pleased with this product up to the usual standard27. Mrs Majsay from NSW on 5/01/2013
Short Sleeve Polo Shirt This is a very good quality item, also good value for money. Ordered Lemon, colour very nice. Will order more in different colours.28. Dr Malik from NSW on 20/11/2012
Short Sleeve Polo is Cool to wear. Recently I got myself two short sleeve polos in shades of blue. After trying them on, I liked them a lot. I specially liked the feel of the material, very soft to touch, also, it feels quite light on the skin. A small amount of stretch makes it comfortable to wear for day to day life. I am considering to wear it for work.29. Mrs Gerrand from TAS on 11/02/2018
This polo shirt arrived promptly and is exactly what I ordered, lovely colour but a little on the large size. Comfortable and casual for summer.30. Mrs Duck from TAS on 23/11/2017
Prompt delivery, good product.31. Mrs Hogg from VIC on 11/11/2017
the polo shirt is very comfortable to wear and excellent quality32. Mrs Lane from NSW on 4/10/2017
The T Shirt are a bit long in the body but other wise they are wonderful33. Ms Taylor from QLD on 1/10/2017
This shirt is easy care and looks good on. Comfortable and more dressy than an ordinary T shirt.34. Mrs Taylor from TAS on 17/07/2017
Good design and well made. The rose colour was paler than the photo but the blue colours were good.35. Mrs Hansen from QLD on 26/05/2017
excellent fit for my daughter.36. Mrs Bollen from SA on 23/04/2017
Great quality material, size is exact. Washes well and keeps shape.37. Mrs Titheradge from ACT on 23/11/2016
Comfortable and smart.38. Mrs Stanistreet from VIC on 10/09/2016
Very happy with the prompt delivery. The product is as described in the catalogue and gives a smart look to casual wear on those warm to hot days39. Mrs Ruggero from NSW on 17/08/2016
Efficient process, quick delivery, good product well represented on the web site. Thanks.40. Mrs Clayden on 19/07/2016
Good sizing, colourfast fabric and easy to wear.41. Mrs Russell from NSW on 22/02/2016
Good quality42. Mrs Sparks from NSW on 18/08/2012
very good comfort and fit Have only worn one shirt at this time but found this one very comfortable and a very good fit and looks excellent on. It also washes very well and is a breeze to iron. I am looking forward to wearing it as well as the others I purchased again.43. Ms Bonetti from VIC on 9/10/2017
Sorry after a wash and hanger drying, it comes up very wrinkle, I hate using it even though I use it as my nursing uniform. I have to ironed it just to make it presentable for work.44. Mrs Osborne from VIC on 30/09/2012
Rather disappointing compared with your other products Neatly packaged but badly crumpled when unpacked and have not yet been able to remove the creases. The button holes are ragged and the stitching around the bottom has pulled making it look as though it has a slightly twisted finish .The side splits at the bottom look as though they have peg marks. I hope that it will look better when it has been washed and that the creases will come out . The ribbing on the sleeves has variously been stitched on properly and in other bits is rather pulled and puckered ..Pretty colour and true to illustration in catalogue45. Ms Stroud from VIC on 1/10/2016
I bought 4 of these tops and I have washed them all, however they are all in the rag bag now as they shrunk.
1. The delivery and insurance cost is for delivery within Australia no matter how many products you order. Charges are per order and are not based on weight.
2. All prices include GST. The items bought are delivered to your door by Australia Post or courier. All of our quality products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
3. We strive to deliver every order as soon as possible. On average we will dispatch in stock orders within 48 hours of the order being placed. We dispatch weekdays and delivery times will vary depending on your distance from our dispatch point in Sydney. Due to stock availability of some products, please allow 21 days for their delivery. For couriered items, dispatch and delivery times may vary, please contact us for further information. Please allow four to six weeks for despatch from order date of hampers and products that can be personalised (whether they are personalised or not) due to the complex systems involved.
4. If you are using our interest FREE payment terms, delivery and insurance will be charged in your first instalment.
5. We deliver throughout mainland Australia and Tasmania. But please note, we cannot deliver to the following postcodes - 2899 and 6798.
6. Occasionally, prototype samples are photographed. Production models may vary slightly. You always receive the latest model.
7. Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty.
8. Products returned must be in original condition and packaging. All batteries must be removed from electrical devices before returning the product. You will receive an immediate credit or refund for the full purchase price (excluding delivery and insurance).
9. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
10. Products are dispatched from Innovations, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia.
11. A free gift of a similar value may be substituted if stock of the current free gift is exhausted.