Cash Giveaway! $75,000 cash must be won.
Terms & Conditions
Total prize, $75,000 cash must be won. Competition starts 07.11.13 and closes 05.11.14. Prizes drawn 3:00pm at 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney NSW, as follows: 07.11.14 – 1 prize x $50,000, 1 x $20,000, 5 prizes x $1,000.
Prizes will be delivered as a cheque to the prize winners. Winners will have until the 04.02.15 by 5:00pm to claim their prizes. If the prize is unclaimed an ‘unclaimed prize draw’ will be drawn on the 05.02.15 at 3:00pm at 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney NSW. To enter, place an order by phone, mail, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney; fax, (02) 9004 4830; online, or in our showroom located at 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney. Orders returned under the Direct Group 30-day Money-Back Guarantee, or cancelled orders, may lose their status as eligible competition entries. It will be at the promoter’s discretion as to whether such entries remain valid. Only orders through online for Entertainment Masters, Fox Collection and Gaiam, catalogue orders via these brands will not be eligible. The promoter is Innovations Direct Pty Ltd, Innovations Park, 431 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, Sydney. Prize-winners will be randomly selected by a computerised system containing all entries. Winners will be notified by phone and mail. Winners list printed in The Australian on 26.11.14. If needed, the ‘unclaimed prize draw’ will be published in The Australian on 06.02.15, ‘unclaimed prize’ winners will have to 11.02.15 to claim their prize.
No correspondence will be entered in to regarding the draw. We reserve the right to feature photographs, names and locations of prize winners in future promotions. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand, aged 18 years and over, except employees of the promoter, Innovations Direct Pty Ltd (ABN 29002899701) and associated companies.
Entering the draw implies acceptance of the rules. Authorised under ACT TP 13/03472, SA T13/1790, NSW LTPS/13/08030, VIC 13/2409.
Fox Collection - Craft Creations Contest.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Fox Collection Facebook Fans who are permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand only. Employees of Fox Collection and their subsidiary agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
2. Competition opens 11:30am (AEST) July 17th, 2014 and image entry closes 11:30am (AEST) August !st, 2014 and voting closes 11:30am (AEST) August 8th, 2014. The winner will be announced on August 11th, 2014 on the Fox Collection Website (www.foxcollection.com.au & www.foxcollection.co.nz), and Fox Collection Facebook page www.facebook.com/thefoxcollection.
3. To enter the competition type in your details on the competition app on the Fox Collection Facebook page, along with a picture of your favourite craft project. Participants may only enter once. Each entry must be approved by the promoter in order to be eligible. You may not enter an image more than once.
4. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 months of them being announced as the winner, then the Prize will be forfeited by the original winner and the Promoter will choose another winner to award the prize to.
5. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Winning entry will be decided based on the highest total votes of a singular entry/image.
6. Fox Collection is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this promotion and problems with transmission of entries over the internet. Fox Collection will accept no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
7. Fox Collection reserves the right to remove any image entered if deemed necessary, no correspondence will be entered into in this matter. Entrants are advised not to include any offensive or inappropriate material in their entries, or these will be removed and deemed invalid.
8. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification - subject to the relevant state authority approval.
9. Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time.
10. "Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel the competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prize including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion): (a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or (b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize for any reason beyond its control. Subject to relevant state authority approval, in the event that the Promoter cancels the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prize it shall not:
be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time."
11. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
12. Total prize value is AU $500. The prize value is correct at the time of printing. The prize will be awarded to the chosen winner in the form of a voucher. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed. All prize values are in Australian dollars. Prize cannot be claimed online - the winner will be contacted by the promoter to organise prize winnings.
13. The promoter is Innovations Direct Pty Ltd, ABN 45065432199 Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW, 2086.